Enjoy a full day Cape Peninsula tour in a sidecar!
Depart the city via the Atlantic Seaboard through the coastal suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay & Hout Bay. (Optional stop at Maiden's Cove for photos/toilets). After Hout Bay, head over Chapmans Peak Drive through Noordhoek, Oceanview & Scarborough and on to the Cape of Good Hope. Stop for an hour at Cape Point (toilets) while you visit the lighthouse via the famous funicular.
Re-board your sidecar and head out the reserve to Boulders penguin colony via Smitswinkel and the False Bay coastal road. Spend 30 minutes with the penguins and then head out along the coast via Simon's Town, Fish Hoek to Kalk Bay. Enjoy a seafood lunch (optional) in Kalk Bay harbour.
After lunch, head over the scenic Boyes Drive above Muizenberg, famous for it's surfing waves, and on to the Constantia Winelands district. Choose a wine estate to experience some wine tasting before heading back to the city.
- Meet & greet at your pickup point
- Head out to Maiden's Cove via Atlantic Seaboard. ETA Maidens Cove 20 minutes. Stop for photos. 10 minutes
- Continue along the coast towards Cape of Good Hope via Chapman's Peak Drive, Noordhoek, Oceanview and Scarborough. ETA Cape Point. 60 mins. Stop for 1 hour (visit the Cape Point lighthouse)
- Re-board your sidecar, head towards Boulders Penguin colony. ETA Penguins. 30 minutes
- After penguins, head towards Kalk Bay via Simon's Town & Fish Hoek. ETA Kalk Bay. 30 minutes. 1 hour for lunch + 1 hour walking tour of the village
- Re-board sidecars, head over Boyes Drive to the Constantia Winelands. ETA Winelands. 30 mins. Stop for wine tasting 1 hour
- After wine-tasting, continue back to the city via the southern suburbs
- Total tour duration: 8 hours
Good to know
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 - 3 passengers (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes are modified to carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. If you are a group of 3, and are keen to travel in a modified 3-seater, please notify us when making a booking
- If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced
- This is a disabled friendly activity
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed shoes
- We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Patrick our chauffeur was extremely professional, very helpful and friendly I can really really recommend their biking experience.
A sidecar ride around the Atlantic Seaboard should be on everyone's bucket list. Cape Sidecar Adventures offers 2hr, 4hrs and full day rides. This is the most fun that you will have on your vacation in Cape Town. Highly recommended
If you love Motor bikes and good coffee, this is a must go. These guys are are passionate about what they do. There is also no better way to tour the Cape than in a sidecar. Certainly one of the experiences in my life I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Very first time seeing and riding in a side car. Visited the cool spots in cape town and had great guides with us along the way. Very personalised tour and beautiful experience. Enjoyed it a lot!
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.